It is frustrating to go into a bathroom and find a pile of wet towels on the floor and items cluttering the shelves. Organizing a messy bathroom can be difficult and time-consuming, especially for someone with a large family. However, with the right bathroom storage ideas anyone can transform their cluttered bathroom into an organized, functional space using a variety of storage options that can be stylish as well as functional. Here are ten bathroom storage ideas that will go a long way in solving your clutter problems.
1. One of the most popular bathroom storage idea from decorators is baskets. White, natural, wicker or even made of plastic, decorative baskets look fabulous lined-up on a shelf or inside a cabinet. Plus, they keep the clutter contained and organized. Just as important is keeping the style consistant to avoid a busy look. Some like decorative storage baskets from Amazon work well and will give you plenty of storage options. Decorative Storage Baskets buy at Amazon now
2. Glass or clear plastic containers are another great bathroom storage solution that not only help you contain the clutter and they allow you to see what’s inside. From soaps to cotton balls, there’s no more digging around (and making a bigger mess) to find what you’re looking for.
3. Not all storage options need to be bathroom specific. Think outside of the box (and the bathroom) for bathroom storage ideas. Consider unlikely sources like a kitchen spice rack for small bottles or any office organizer to keep washcloths and hand towel at bay. Or a pencil holder could be used to hold toothbrushes or hair brushes. The possibilities are endless!
4. Hooks are not only a great device for hanging towels but can also be used to hang jewelry or even pouches to hold… well, to hold more things like makeup or hair accessories. Hooks are great bathroom storage ideas because they take up little wall space, but make a big impact. And if those hooks come with a shelf, like this bathroom storage rack from Amazon. Theres lot cleaver bathroom storage ideas here, including room to stow your blower dryer. Bathroom Storage Rack buy at Amazon now
5. For items that are not used often, look up… way up. Add high shelves and stash that you may only need to bring not occasionally, like holiday bathroom decorations or that curling iron you really only use one a month.
6. People often overlook a great bathroom storage idea and it’s right in front of their face the bathroom mirror… or more specifically under the mirror. You can gain valuable space by adding a narrow shelf can have more space for small items like perfume bottles or toothbrushes, especially in bathrooms that lack a medicine cabinet.
7. One very useful storage option is the multi-layered towel rack. Nothing is worse than a pile of wet towels on the floor. With a multi-layered towel rack, multiple towels all have a place to air dry no more smelly, damp towels! For even more space saving options, look for a multi-towel rack that slips over a door.
8. When looking for bathroom storage ideas, it is important to take advantage of every niche and cranny available. Recessed cabinets fit great into a niche and still offer lots of storage space.
9. Also, don’t forget about the corners and behind doors. Behind the door, one could hang towels or bathrobes. Corner shelves take up very little space but offer lots of storage. Dont forget to use the corners of your shower for more space. This corner shower caddy from Amazon is a great idea, especially if you have a shower with no niches or ledges. Corner Shower Caddy
10. Families have to work especially hard to stay organized. Label and color-code caddies or baskets so each member of the family has his or her own items. Stash them out of sight under the sink or in a linen closet and bring them at bath time.